Compliance and Operations
Our team is well-positioned to ensure clients achieve regulatory compliance for both onshore and offshore operations.
Scroll down for more
With frequent engagement with environmental regulators and statutory consultees, our team is well-positioned to ensure clients achieve regulatory compliance for both onshore and offshore operations. Our capabilities include the development of environmental management plans and procedures, and preparation of technical reports and guidance documents, such as:
We provide bespoke environmental training out clients, further details can be found here.
- Chemical Discharges Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment
- Waste Management Plan
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Operating Procedures
- Environmental Key Performance Indicator development and tracking
- Environmental Performance Reporting including in support of ESG Reporting
- Spill Response Planning
Our capabilities include supporting necessary permit applications and variations under various national legislative requirements.
Our team is skilled in conducting energy audits that comply with the European Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) and in line with ISO50001. Our Lead Assessors are also qualified to sign off energy assessments carried out under ESOS.
UK Compliance Expertise
Utilising BEIS’s Portal Environmental Tracking System (PETS) to manage all permitting of offshore oil and gas installations and activities. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of the PETS process includes:
- Survey consents
- Consent to locate
- Marine licenses
- EIA directions
- Chemical permitting
- Oil pollution prevention and control
- Combustion installations pollution prevention and control
- EU emissions trading system
- Oil pollution preparedness
Get in touch
If you require more information, please contact your local Genesis representative.
Send us your enquiry and we will direct it to the appropriate team.