Our team possesses wide-ranging experience in utilising commercial and in-house tools to conduct environment and sustainability studies.
Scroll down for more
Our team possesses wide-ranging experience in utilising commercial and in-house tools to conduct environmental and sustainability studies.
Our client-centric approach allows us to work with clients to define project-specific scenarios, thus enabling us to provide robust, informed and specifically engineered solutions. Our modelling and spatial assessment expertise include:
- Oil Spills (OSCAR)
- Produced Water Discharge (DREAM)
- Underwater Drill Cuttings & Particle Dispersion (DREAM)
- Thermal Plumes in Marine Environments (CORMIX)
- Underwater Noise (Genesis in house model-FARAM)
- In-Air Terrestrial Noise (PREDICTOR)
- Air Pollutants Dispersion (ADMS, AERMOD)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Underwater Noise Modelling Genesis FARAM
Genesis has developed a specialist noise propagation model called FARAM (Faunal Acoustic Risk Assessment Model). This has been widely used by clients in the offshore wind and oil & gas sectors.
FARAM calculates the impacts of underwater noise from offshore activities such as:
- Seismic and geophysical site surveys
- Vessel noise
- Operational noise
- Explosives use
The FARAM modelling outputs are routinely used to inform
- Environmental Statements
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Habitat Regulation Assessments
- Appropriate Assessments
Risk Based Approach to Marine Discharge
Genesis specialises in the application of RBA to the management of produced water discharges. Get in touch to see how we can support your projects and operations.
Download our RBA Capability Flyer here.