Bacton Energy Hub
Pre-feasibility of a giga Green Hydrogen plant
Scroll down for more
Client: UK North Sea Transition Authority
Scope: Green Hydrogen, Pre-feasibility/scoping level definiton
Location: East England, UK
- Vision: Decarbonise the Southeast of England with wind power; blue hydrogen & CCUS; transitioning into green hydrogen by 2040.
Genesis, as part of the special interest group, performed prefeasibility for giga Green Hydrogen plant including integration with power source considerations (wind & grid).
What Genesis did
- Technology review
- Scoping level definition for 2:1 GW Green Hydrogen plant
- Power source and water requirements
How we added value
- View on technology innovation roadmap in the future
- Alternative cooling solution to reduce water requirements
- Opportunities to combine elements of development with the blue hydrogen plants
Get in touch
If you require more information, please contact your local Genesis representative.
Send us your enquiry and we will direct it to the appropriate team.