Genesis has accumulated expertise in export system development over three decades. This is complemented by our knowledge of processing facilities meaning we deliver integrated cost-effective solutions.
Our experience covers pipeline and tanker-based export systems. Pipeline systems are more challenging and usually use larger diameter pipeline over long distances, both onshore and offshore.
Our integrated multidisciplinary engineering teams’ activities cover:
- Fluid conditioning, flow measurement and pressure management
- Surveys, geotechnical studies and routing
- Materials engineering/cathodic protection design/integrity management
- Pipeline design optimized along lay route
- Riser design
- Subsea structure and spool design
- Installation method assessment
- Shore and river crossing
- Environmental impact and planning/permit support
- Project management support.
We have a track record in design export systems in Australia, Brazil, East and West Africa, the Middle East, the North Sea, South-east Asia and the United States.